Tagged Under:

Anderson says goodbye to Manchester United 'family'

By: Mdadisi On: 5:17 AM
  • Share The Gag
  • Anderson says goodbye to Manchester United 'family'Anderson has revealed his reasons for joining Fiorentina on loan but thanked those connected with Manchester United for their support during a tough six-and-a-half-year stay.

    The midfielder made just four appearances under David Moyes this season, and has completed a full 90 minutes just once since the start of last term as he struggled for first-team minutes.

    And Anderson says the move to Italy, which includes an agreed price at the end of the loan, was a must as he looked for more regular action but says he will always be a part of the "United family".

    "Thank you Manchester United for all you gave to me. It was a pleasure and a proud [sic] to be part of this tremendous club," he wrote on his Instagram page.

    "I will never forget my great colleagues and friends, all the amazing people that work in the club and obviously the fantastic supporters, always on my side. Love you all and you always be in my heart.

    "Wish you all the best because we always be together United family! Now I have to leave because I really need to play.

    "Thank you Fiorentina for this opportunity and for believe me. You won't regret because you trust me 100% and I will give you 100% of dedication, professionalism and quality. Together we will be happy."

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment