Tagged Under:

KANYE WEST IN FIRST SEEN FATHER-DAUGHTER SNAP

By: Mdadisi On: 8:24 PM
  • Share The Gag
  • Happy daddy: Kanye West wore a dazzling smile as he treated his baby girl North to a piggyback ride in this cute snap tweeted by Khloe Kardashian on Friday



    Khloe Kardashian couldn't wait to share with her Twitter followers something truly amazing.
    That was, of couse, a snapshot of her brother-in-law-to-be Kanye West cracking a smile instead of the usual glum sneer while giving his seven-month-old daughter North a piggyback ride.
    Khloe was nothing but complimentary when it came to Kim's choice for a husband, not to mention the cherubic child starring at the camera.



    'Proud of what an awesome daddy Yeezy is. #DaddysGirl #Family,' Khloe tenderly wrote in a caption accompanying the photo - marking the first time they have been seen posing together for a snap.
    The picture was, in fact, the same one that Kim had shared while taping an appearance on The Ellen DeGeneres Show that will air on Friday. 
    The first-time mom said the snap of North riding on her dad Kanye's shoulders was taken during an 'intense Monopoly game' while they were vacationing in Utah.
    Proud: Khloe couldn't help gush what an 'awesome daddy' Kanye is especially when he's not sneering at people as he did during a NY stroll on November 11Proud: Khloe couldn't help gush what an 'awesome daddy' Kanye is especially when he's not sneering at people as he did while heading to the Givenchy fashion show in Paris on Friday


    'He is honestly the most amazing dad,' Kim began of her fiancé. 'He loves her so much. He just left to go out of town, so I send him a picture and video every day. He's like, "She grew up so much!" and I'm like, "Babe, it's been one day. You haven't seen her in a day. Not a lot has changed." But he really is a hands-on dad.'
    Kim shared that one and several more previously-unseen photos of gorgeous daughter North during her chat with Ellen.
    The reality star also gushed about parenthood, revealing that the seven-month-old is the perfect baby.
    'She changes all the time. One day she'll look like Kanye, one day she'll look like me. It's so crazy,' Kim cooed, adding, 'And her personality is so cute. She is really calm and really quiet.
    'My world': Kim Kardashian posted an adorable four-way picture of North on her Twitter page on Friday
    'My world': Kim Kardashian posted an adorable four-way picture of North on her Twitter page on Friday

    Too cute for words! Kim Kardashian shared the same photo and many others during an interview on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, airing on Friday
    Too cute for words! Kim Kardashian shared the same photo and several others during an interview on The Ellen DeGeneres Show, airing on Friday

    Asked whether she had always wanted to have children, the 33-year-old admitted she, 'always wanted about six'.
    'After having her I would have a million,' she continued, though she revealed the pregnancy was far from smooth-sailing and not something she wants to repeat anytime soon.
    'The pregnancy, I wouldn't really wish that upon anyone. Anyone,' she insisted.
    'Then you can adopt,' Ellen suggested.
    Kim was quick to amend her statement, saying: 'It's all worth it in the end, so I would definitely suffer through that, but pregnancy was not a good experience for me. At all.'
    Picture-perfect: The proud mom-of-one showed off another sweet image of her seven-month-old daughter as she explained that she was trying out the bowed headband look on her a day before
    Picture-perfect: The proud mom-of-one showed off another sweet image of her seven-month-old daughter as she explained that she was trying out the bowed headband look on her a day before


    'Women who say that it's a beautiful thing I would think...' the 55-year-old began, before Kim cut in with her reality check.
    'They are lying. They are LYING to you. I'm telling you,' she emphasised. 'Kourtney said that, my mum said that. I was literally giving birth and I looked at my mum and I said, "I'm going to get you a medal. You deserve everything." 
    'My labour was easy, but just the whole pregnancy was so... I had a few medical issues, so it was really tough, and I gained a lot of weight.'
    She went on to admit that she started 'hysterically crying' after she began reading What To Expect When You're Expecting, which sister Kourtney gave her, saying it 'made it so much worse'. 
    'It was really hard mentally on me,' she admits of her pregnancy.
    'The pregnancy, I wouldn't really wish that upon anyone': The 33-year-old revealed that her pregnancy was far from smooth-sailing, but insisted she 'wouldn't take any of it back because I have the most adorable, sweetest baby in the world'
    'The pregnancy, I wouldn't really wish that upon anyone': The 33-year-old revealed that her pregnancy was far from smooth-sailing, but insisted she 'wouldn't take any of it back because I have the most adorable, sweetest baby in the world'

    'She's precious': The 55-year-old couldn't help gushing over the genetically-blessed youngster, who is obviously the apple of her parents eyes
    'She's precious': The 55-year-old couldn't help gushing over the genetically-blessed youngster, who is obviously the apple of her parents eyes

    The reality TV star had the audience in fits of laughter as she insisted her hormones didn't get the better of her during her challenging pregnancy.
    'I was actually really calm; my hormones weren't really going crazy. Well I don't think - you might want to ask Kanye or someone!' she chuckled.
    'I think with all of the medical issues - I had Pre-eclampsia, which was really tough; I had to deliver early. But I wouldn't take any of it back because I have the most adorable, sweetest baby in the world,' she gushed.


    'She is really calm and really quiet': The star described her baby as having a 'cute personality' and said she is very well-behaved and sleeps through the night
    'She is really calm and really quiet': The star described her baby as having a 'cute personality' and said she is very well-behaved and sleeps through the night

    Asked if that relates to diaper changes, the stunning brunette admitted he's 'not a diaper kind of guy and that's OK'.
    'No, I don't mean does he wear them. Does he change them?' Ellen joked, to which Kim reiterated: 'No he's not a diaper-changing kind of guy.'
    'He would if it's an emergency,' she added. 'But I love that time. I know it sounds crazy, but I love my time with her when she's on the changing table. She tries to talk so much and I really enjoy that bonding time when I'm with her.'
    Kim then shared two more photos from the day before, when she was trying on cute bow headbands on the photogenic youngster.
    'She doesn't wear a lot of bows and my niece Penelope [Disick] wears so many headbands, so I was trying all these bows on her and she really liked them, so I think she's going to start wearing some bows,' she explained.
    'It was really hard mentally on me': Kim admitted she struggled throughout her pregnancy as she dealt with 'medical issues' including Pre-eclampsia
    'It was really hard mentally on me': Kim admitted she struggled throughout her pregnancy as she dealt with 'medical issues' including Pre-eclampsia

    The silver lining: Despite her struggles, the reality TV star gushed that she would 'have a million' children as she's so enamoured with little Nori
    The silver lining: Despite her struggles, the reality TV star gushed that she would 'have a million' children as she's so enamoured with little Nori

    Ellen reminded the star, rather awkwardly, that the last time she was on the show - two years ago - she was performing a wedding vow renewal for Kim and her then-husband Kris Humphries.
    'A lot has changed since then,' Kim stated.
    Of course, the topic of her over-the-top engagement to rapper West couldn't not be covered, with Kim going into great detail about how her romantic man pulled off the ultimate surprise when he hired out a baseball field in San Francisco to propose on her birthday.
    'That was probably one of the only times I've been surprised. I usually know everything and I was actually so shocked that he kept that a secret from me. And it was such a good secret,' she revealed. But he's also so passionate about birthdays. That's his thing.'
    She insisted that up until the last minute, she had no idea he was proposing, thinking it was simply an elaborate birthday bash.
    'I truly didn't know it was happening until he got down on one knee,' she said.
    She was Bound 2 ask: Ellen commented that the last time Kim's fiancé, rapper Kanye West, was in the studio, he debuted the raunchy video for his song Bound 2, co-starring a topless Kim
    She was Bound 2 ask: Ellen commented that the last time Kim's fiancé, rapper Kanye West, was in the studio, he debuted the raunchy video for his song Bound 2, co-starring a topless Kim


    'Now, I forgot to mark it down in my calendar. When is the wedding?' Ellen cheekily probed the star. 'Because I know that you want me there and I totally forgot. Kanye whispered it in my ear and I don¹t remember what date he said.'
    Not giving anything away, Kim simply confirmed that the wedding will take place 'this summer'.
    'No, I know, but the date, I can't remember the date,' the talk show host asked again.
    'Um, somewhere out of the country,' Kim continued to dodge the question. 'We honestly haven¹t picked a date yet. We said when we were on our trip skiing this New Year¹s that we were going to pick the date and location, and that hasn't happened. We know we want it in the summertime, but we just, we've got to figure that out.'
    'Well, let me know soon because I have to really make plans,' Ellen finished.
    'Kanye's not a diaper kind of guy and that's OK': The doting mom revealed that as hands-on as Kanye is, he isn't when it comes to the nappy department, though she enjoys that quiet time bonding with her daughter
    'Kanye's not a diaper kind of guy and that's OK': The doting mom revealed that as hands-on as Kanye is, he isn't when it comes to the nappy department, though she enjoys that quiet time bonding with her daughter
      

    The famously curvy star was then presented with a bridal bikini complete with train after tweeting the other night that she was in search of a simple new costume.
    Ellen also gave her a matching groom's outfit as well as a baby flower girl two-piece.
    'This is maybe what I'll get married in. It takes away the pressure of the gown,' Kim laughed, though she added, '[Kanye] is a little uncomfortable with North wearing a bikini. I tried it once and it did not go over well. It has to be a one-piece.'
    Viewers can catch the interview in full when it airs on Friday.
    His and hers gift: The talk show host presented the engaged star with bride and groom swimsuits, much to Kim's amusement
    His and hers gift: The talk show host presented the engaged star with bride and groom swimsuits, much to Kim's amusement

    'This is maybe what I'll get married in': The bikini bottoms came complete with a tulle train, bejewelled iPhone case and bouquet, while Ellen also gave her a mini-me outfit for little North
    'This is maybe what I'll get married in': The bikini bottoms came complete with a tulle train, bejewelled iPhone case and bouquet, while Ellen also gave her a mini-me outfit for little North

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment