Tagged Under:

TELLO HAS NO INTENTION OF GIVING UP BARCELONA

By: Mdadisi On: 3:35 AM
  • Share The Gag
  • Tello: I'm not giving up at BarcelonaCristian Tello says he has no intention of giving up at Barcelona, despite his limited playing time this season.

    The young attacker was given heavy exposure to the first team by former coaches Pep Guardiola and Tito Vilanova, but has made only 16 appearances in all competitions this term.

    There are rumours of interest from other clubs but the 22-year-old is adamant that he has a lot to offer the Catalan outfit.

    “The most important thing is to play, get time on the pitch and work hard. You always have to give the best of yourself and take advantage of your opportunities," he is quoted as saying the club's official website.

    “I’m happy here. I’m not playing as much as I did last year, but I’m not giving up.

    “I feel good playing on the right. The important thing is to get minutes. After that, with Neymar’s injury, I went to the left side – I feel good on either side of the pitch.”

    Lionel Messi scored twice in his first start since returing from a muscle problem and Tello was delighted with his team-mates impact.

    He added: “Messi has made a great return and hopefully he’ll score many more goals in the future.”

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment